Confidential/New York, NY
Social Media Manager - Full Time in San Francisco or New York
We are a new and exciting startup in the social shopping space looking for a Social Media Manager to develop our social media strategy and build an engaged community.
You love fashion and design and have a keen eye for the latest cultural, lifestyle and consumer trends. You will build a relationship with complementary brands and be the voice of our own brand online and at events.
As part of a small start-up team, you will have to think at a high level, roll up your sleeves and execute. You will create campaigns to build buzz and attract users. You will manage our Facebook, Twitter and other social media accounts.
Ideal candidates have prior experience in online community building with a fashion/lifestyle brand and have a strong online presence of their own.
* Manage all content on Facebook, Twitter and other social media accounts
* Grow user registration with cross promotion, daily engagement, and outreach
* Coordinate and plan online and offline events
* Identify and build relationships with influencers and users
* Track key metrics across channels and implement social media strategies in response
* Work with development team to ensure social media tools are established and maintained
* Be a brand advocate online and offline
* Already an active blogger, tweeter and Tumblr user
* Lots of followers on Twitter
* Experience in online PR or social media marketing, preferably at a fashion or lifestyle brand
* Love trends, emerging brands and indie designers
* Bachelor's degree, in Marketing, English or * Communications/Journalism preferred
* Familiarity with social tools and photo editing tools is a plus
Please submit the following and indicate the position to which you are applying in the subject line:
1. Cover letter
3. Links to your relevant social media accounts, your blog(s)/personal website, and 3 writing samples
Due to the large volume of applications, we are only able to respond to those who have been selected for interviews.
Apply To Job