SuccessFactors/San Mateo, CA (CA)
$1,000 Referral Reward
SuccessFactors is the leading provider of cloud-based Business Execution Software and delivers business alignment, team execution, people performance, and learning management solutions to organizations of all sizes across more than 60 industries. With approximately 15 million subscription seats globally, we strive to delight our customers by delivering innovative solutions, content and analytics, process expertise and best practices insights from serving our broad and diverse customer base. Today, we have more than 3,500 customers in more than 168 countries using our application suite in 35 languages. SuccessFactors' scalable cloud platform supports organizations of all sizes from dozens to millions of users.
With headquarters in San Mateo, California, and more than 1,700 employees, the SuccessFactors team is widely regarded for creating innovative technology, generating more than 80 percent of new sales from applications that did not exist five years ago, and as one of the fastest growing leaders in cloud applications. SuccessFactors has a unique culture. We are highly innovative and our products are defining new frontiers of software-as-a-service. We have extraordinary leadership and an aggressive, sales-driven culture.
Everything we do at SuccessFactors is based on these simple core values:
- Respect for the individual. No Jerks.
- Passion. Get a rush from what we do.
- Customer Success. Making heroes of our customers through results
- Kaizen! Continuous improvement.
- Take Calculated Risks. Make mistakes, learn from them.
- Meritocracy. Pay for performance.
- Get it Done. Do whatever it (legally) takes.
- Transparency. Brutally honest communication.
- Measurable Results.
SAP to accelerate cloud strategy with agreement to acquire SuccessFactors. Creates global cloud leader with world-class applications, technology and expertise; gains immediate scale and momentum in fast-growing cloud-based human capital management segment. With proven deployments in SAP environments at companies in diverse industries, the combination of SuccessFactors and SAP holds significant growth potential considering the more than 500 million employees of SAP customers and its 15,000 HCM deployments.
It's Time to Love Work Again.
Follow us: http://twitter.com/SuccessFactors
Like us: http://facebook.com/SuccessFactors
Location: United States - CA - San Mateo
San Mateo - HQ
We are seeking a highly motivated, results-driven product marketing manager who will thrive in a fast paced, rapidly growing company. The person in this role will work across the entire BizX Suite of products. They will support the messaging and go-to-market strategy of our solutions and work closely with the rest of product marketing and the field to develop compelling sales tools. This is an excellent opportunity for a �??roll up the sleeves�? individual to join a highly regarded product marketing team in positioning and promoting our market-leading suite of Business Execution software.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop compelling positioning and messaging for SuccessFactors solutions
- Collaborate with product management and product sales team in product planning, development and roadmap discussions
- Drive and project-manage product launches, projects on the product marketing team, and content for major events like Sapphire and SuccessConnect
- Support enablement of the global sales teams to help our sales reps effectively articulate and optimally position the value of our products to accelerate the sales cycle
- Develop highly tailored content for presentations, demonstrations, datasheets, white papers that highlight the value proposition of the SuccessFactors solutions
- Collaborate closely with the field marketing team to drive demand generation and awareness programs
- Deliver effective presentations and product demonstrations as needed to support analyst, partner, and prospective customer meetings
- Conduct competitive analysis to determine product positioning, market segmentation, product service/support strategy
- Work collaboratively with entire team to deliver real measurable results that everyone can be proud of
Skills and Experience:
- Domain knowledge of or experience in Software-as-a-Service, or Cloud
- 2-3 Years of Product Marketing experience (preferably in enterprise software)
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Strong leadership skills and experience in collaborating with a cross-functional team to get things done
- Strong aptitude for determining the optimal way to position products in the market
- Strong organizational, analytical and project management skills
- Flexibility, and openness to change
- Bachelor's Degree (Business or Marketing preferred)
Do you know someone that might be interested? Refer them to SuccessFactors and make $1,000!
Requisition ID: 16416
Apply To Job