At Nemours, we're dedicated to achieving higher standards in children's health. And we begin by caring for every child as if they were our own. For more than 70 years, this has been the Nemours Way.
Nemours began with the vision of Alfred I. duPont to improve the lives of children. Today, our team of 4,200 dedicated Assochates, including more than 420 pediatric physicians, has cared for millions of kids. But it's the special way we care that's made Nemours a trusted choice for families across the country.
We're more than a children's hospital. As one of the nation's leading pediatric health care systems, Nemours delivers care differently. We've made a promise to do whatever it takes to prevent and treat even the most disabling childhood conditions. It's a promise that extends beyond our nationally recognized clinical care to an entire integrated spectrum of research, advocacy, education and prevention services for all families in the communities we serve.
Nemours Children's Clinic - Delaware, Florida, New Jersey and Pennsylvania:
Nemours Children's Clinic is a multi-specialty pediatric group practice with locations in four states: Delaware, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Florida. Through the Clinic, Nemours is able to bring advanced pediatric specialty care into local communities, making care more accessible and convenient for families. And all of our clinics are connected by our sophisticated electronic health record (EHR) that allows us to communicate closely with a child's physician, providing a collaborative approach in the care of children and helping us make family-centered care a reality.
Nemours' corporate headquarters, located in Jacksonville, Florida, hosts all of our business operations. The Nemours Children's Clinic, Jacksonville, is affiliated with Wolfson Children's Hospital and offers primary care physicians and families a much needed resource for children with complicated health issues. Serving children from northeast Florida and southeast Georgia, the facility sits on the banks of the St. Johns River.
In addition to feeling good about what you do and where you work, Nemours Associates enjoy our comprehensive Total Rewards package. Here are just a few examples of the Total Rewards available to our full-time Associates:
* Unique to Nemours: premium-free medical and prescription drug coverage to eligible dependents of full-time Associates.
* Excellent retirement plan options.
* A generous and extensive continuing education program.
* A broad range of specialty programs.
* Competitive salaries.
* Excellent health and dental benefit plans.
* Tuition reimbursement.
Nemours is seeking a Social Media Manager to join our team in Jacksonville, Florida.
This position is responsible for:
* Managing and executing the overall social media and online community strategy for Nemours to drive engagement, conversation, awareness, loyalty and revenue for the organization. Helping develop an integrated social media program that advances our brand, advertising, digital marketing, public/community relations and employee communication.
* Creating meaningful, relevant social media experiences for multiple audiences, including, but not limited to, current and prospective patient-families, employees, community supporters, researchers and medical professionals.
* Building engagement and loyalty across online communities, including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, LinkedIn and key influencer blogs, in order to maximize the potential of each channel while maintaining a consistent and unified social media presence for Nemours.
* Acting as the organization's social media evangelist: educating, training, socializing and reporting on how best to leverage social media to meet the organization's business objectives.
* Successfully collaborating with diverse stakeholders to help create an integrated marketing communications strategy, including branding, digital, public relations and employee communications teams as well as business development, program administrators, physicians, nurses, researchers, legal and compliance.
* Developing comprehensive social media programs to position Nemours as a comprehensive children's health system and an expert in treating select pediatric medical conditions; generating community support for new initiatives; and engaging patient-families in sharing feedback as we develop new services.
* Developing strategy for maximizing, as well as responding to, opportunities and issues raised on third-party rating sites, including Google/Yahoo reviews, Yelp and health care rating sites.
* Overseeing development of an employee social media community that connects senior executives to employees in order to drive engagement in key strategic initiatives and issues of importance to employees.
* Benchmarking the performance of Nemours' overall social media program, as well as individual campaigns and channels. Developing and executing plans to improve social media performance and effectiveness.
* Evaluating, reporting and developing recommendations based on engagement, conversation trends, online behaviors, satisfaction and future behavior intention ratings (e.g., likelihood to recommend).
* Using social media to listen to the "voice of the customer" and making recommendations to help drive operational improvements in the patient experience, employee satisfaction, etc.
* Managing agency partner relationship and other vendors for social media campaigns.
* Driving use of social media to support online giving.
* Collaborating with digital marketing team to develop mobile application and emerging platform experiences (e.g., iPad, iPhone, Android devices, text to donate, text to vote).
* Must have major brand (e.g., Red Cross, Coke, Apple, Target, Mayo Clinic, BlueCross/BlueShield) experience with portfolio of social media successes to share.
* Demonstrated success in integrating social media with marketing and advertising campaigns.
* Ability to lead, influence and collaborate with diverse groups of people.
* Strong track record of using contests and other gaming/engagement campaigns with target audiences via social and mobile platforms.
* Managing social media campaigns, coordinating numerous contributors and business partners, and achieving on-time launches within budget.
* Skilled in creating social media campaigns that support brand objectives, increase digital traffic and engagement, and demonstrate return on investment.
* Expert understanding of mainstream and emerging social media communities, including Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Foursquare, YouTube, Yelp, LinkedIn, key influencer blogs and health rating sites.
* Expert understanding of and ability to use third-party APIs, polls and publishing/monitoring tools to execute and monitor social media programs.
* Ensures adherence to HIPAA rules and patient privacy policies.
* Ability to quickly recommend responses for addressing negative and crisis communication issues in collaboration with our public relations team.
* Integrating results from multiple data sources and channels to tell a story with recommendations.
* Leading project strategy sessions and coordinating campaign and strategy development.
* Exceptional writing, editing and speaking skills.
The idea candidate must have a total of 8 or more years marketing, advertising, online and/or public relations experience, which includes 3 years of social media experience. A Bachelor's degree is also required.
* Ability to build strong relationships with business partners.
* Excellence in persuading and collaborating with diverse, multi-functional teams.
* Demonstrated capability of educating others about social media and online community best practices in a collaborative way.
* Experience leading and collaborating with digital agencies and research partners.
* A team player who brings a passionate, positive, high-energy approach to delivering results.
* Ability to manage a full, varied workload and to deliver high-quality work under deadline pressure as an individual contributor and as a team leader.
* Results-focused approach and committed to consistently meeting and exceeding the highest quality standards of collaboration and social media best practices.
* Experience and ability to effectively present to senior leadership.
Submit resume online: http://www.nemourscareers.com/jobs/28551/
or visit www.nemours.org
Nemours is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply To Job